Cleaner & Degreaser
Cleans and dissolves rust and scale on negative ion generators (ionizing cartridge or ionizer). 250g bag of ecological citric acid powder.
CLEANING PROCEDURE :
- Brush off any heavy residue from the ionizing cartridge under running tap water;
- Dissolve 4 tablespoons of citric acid (60 ml = 60 g) in 1 liter of hot water;
- Immerse the pre-washed ionizing cartridge in the solution for 30 to 60 minutes in a resealable glass (Masson pot) or plastic (yoghurt pot) container;
- Dissolve deposits and rust in this solution after 5 ionic sessions;
- Avoid too long or too frequent soaking to reduce premature chemical wear of metal and internal welds;
- Keep the solution for 3 or 4 more soaks before renewing it;
- Close the jar with the lid;
- Brush and rinse the ionizing cartridge thoroughly with water to remove residues and any remaining product;
- Wipe excess water from the cartridge with a cloth.