10.00 $ CAD
Cleaner & Rust Remover
Cleans and dissolves rust and scale on negative ion generators (ionizing cartridge or ionizer). Bag of 250g of ecological citric acid powder.
CLEANING PROCEDURE :
- Brush off and rinse the large residue from the ionizing cartridge under tap water;
- Dissolve 4 tablespoons of citric acid (60ml = 60g) in 1L of hot water;
- Immerse the pre-washed ionizing cartridge in the solution for 30 to 60 minutes in a resealable glass (Masson jar style) or plastic (yogurt jar style) container;
- Dissolve deposits and rust in this solution after 5 ionic sessions;
- Avoid soaking for too long or too often to prevent premature chemical wear of metal parts and internal welds;
- Keep the solution for 3 or 4 more soaks before renewing it;
- Close the jar with its lid;
- Brush and rinse the ionizing cartridge thoroughly with water to remove residue and remaining product;
- Dry excess water from the cartridge with a cloth.
Category: Accessories Tag: REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS