Cleans rust and lime residue on negative ion generators (ionizing cartridge or ionizer).
- Rinse the large residues of the ionizing cartridge under tap water;
- Shake or wipe the ionizer with a paper towel to remove excess water;
- Sterilize the ionizer if necessary with 3% peroxide sold in drugstores, especially during repetitive commercial use with many different users;
- Soak the ionizer in the peroxide for a few minutes before letting it dry;
- Dissolve deposits and rust inside the ionizer with the suggested Surf-Pro product only after 5 to 10 ionic sessions;
- Avoid too long or too frequent soakings in order to prevent premature chemical wear of metal parts and internal welds;
- Immerse the ionizer for 15 minutes in the pure product and without any dilution in a resealable glass container (Mason jar style) or plastic container (yogurt jar style);
- Keep the solution used for future soakings and close the jar with its lid, as the product will be effective for 3 or 4 more cleanings;
- Gently wipe off the rust with a cloth and rinse the ionizing cartridge thoroughly with water to remove residue and the remaining product.